Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!
For this hop we will be featuring the letter D. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their D element will be featured in their post.
This is the BEGINNING of the hop so you are in the right place!
My project featuring the letter D is for Dave Ramsey!
By now many of you have heard of Dave Ramsey and the Total Money Makeover, if you haven't check it out HERE Well, I have not taken the class but I have decided to try the envelope system that he talks about. Of course I can not have plain ol' fuddy duddy envelopes so I created some fancy schmancy ones of my own using a template found HERE and printing it on Close to my Heart paper.
I chose to use an older paper pack that I have been wanting to use up called Emporium. The great thing about our paper packs is that they coordinate so well together that it was a cinch to whip these up. Here are the steps that I did:
- Choose paper pack and cut down to 8 1/2 x 11.
- Using template print out onto paper.
- Cut out template and using Tombow adhesive adhere bottom and side flaps.
- Print out labels from same site and punch out with 1 1/4" punch. (I printed mine out on Avery sticky label paper to save time)
- Adhere to 1 3/8" punched scallop circle (or use Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out scallops).
Here is a peek into my grocery envelope.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and let me know if you have used/plan to use the envelope system.
Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Lucy of Love 2 Create.
Here is the complete lineup in case you get lost along the way:
1. Amber La Mons ~ Scrapper's Therapy (YOU ARE HERE)
2. Lucy ~ Love 2 Create
3. Theodora~ Celebrate Crafts
4. Linda ~ Scrappy Therapy
5. Shalana Glass ~ Scrappin with Shalana
6. Shelly Nemitz ~ Just One Piece
7. Alicia Petitt ~ Serene Scrapping with Alicia
8. Kathy Johnson ~ Kathy's Creative Corner